Sunday, March 5, 2017

Tika Waylan

It's been a while, and I should port more of the recipes from my food blog to this one, but here's the latest D&D themed cocktail: the Tika Waylan! While I was cleaning my bar, I noticed two ounces of lemon vodka in the back, taking up space next to some Chambord. I thought it would be worth trying them together, and getting rid of a large bottle in the bargain. It turned out okay, though not great. I added some mezcal to give it depth and tie it together, but perhaps some creme de cacao would have been better. Nonetheless, here it is for you drinking pleasure. Feel free to share ideas for improvement in the comments!

Tika Waylan
2 oz lemon vodka
1/2 oz Chambord
1/2 oz Mezcal (I used Zignum reposado)
2 dashes Peychaud's bitters

No comments:

Post a Comment